it's sunday morning and what better way to ease into the day than drinking coffee from my new coffee pot (thanks
lauren!) and perusing the craigslist missed connections?
jesus - w4m
Reply to: pers-4qhhq-1062197118@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-05, 7:25PM EST
Dear jesus,
you fucked with my head so i fucked with yours. it worked you stop trying to sleep with me.
thanks.
sounds like somebody is spending a little too much time at the creation museum.
Adorable Twink Couple - m4m - 40 (Covington)
Reply to: pers-hu7mv-1064883620@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-07, 5:08PM EST
Today about 245-ish.You boys were waiting for the Tank Shuttle, between 4th and 5th on Main St..both about 19 or 20, both thin, flip-flops,1 in a pink polo,and the other in a magenta polo, with a libre peircing,collars popped, of course, the pink was wearing a pair od light madras shorts, sun glasses, you boys were glam!!! iIwanted to stop and offer you a ride, so you didn't have to wait on the tank( but bc I'm older) figured you'd turn me down..you know the creep factor...lol...I was going as far as clifton, so anywhere in between would have been good. Ever need a ride, let me know, I'm always good for that. BTW, you 2 are absolutely ADORABLE..If you read this, contact me, just for S-n-G's
ok, i feel old. what is twink? what is a libre piercing? what are s-n-g's?
you pulled us over... - 21 (N Ky)
Reply to: pers-q3uzb-1063901688@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-06, 10:43PM EST
And you had nice eyes and were cute. I was with my 'bf' at the time. If you're curious get at me
tip: if you get pulled over, it's generally more effective to hit on the police officer before you get the ticket.
You sold me a membership! - m4w - 26 (Cincinnati Museum Center)
Reply to: pers-1053204946@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-27, 3:35PM EST
You sold me a membership at the museum center and it was love at first sight. The way you swiped my credit card was sexy to say the least. Your ibadge said Erin, but I didn't get your last name. Please write back.
i am pretty sure the credit card swiping happening at the CAC and the art museum is a lot sexier than the credit card swiping going on at the museum center.
Pest Control GUY - m4m - 38 (NKY)
Reply to: pers-1049262943@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-24, 8:20PM EST
You came to the office today to give your monthly treatment. I know this is a long shot but i think we both wanted the the same thing. I was afraid to say anything so if you see this message give me an email back and tell me where we met
pest control guy? "monthly treatment"? gross.
3 comments:
I think s-n-g's is shits and giggles?
Haha! I agree, I think "s-n-g's" are shits and giggles. A libre piercing is the area between your lower lip and chin. And I believe twinks are gay guys. Get with it, grandma!
ok, this is very helpful! i feel informed now.
Post a Comment