here is the description from the website:
Garlic Expressionsgarlic expressions can be found at the hyde park bigg's in the salad area (like near the lettuce and stuff where they put all the dressings that have to be refrigerated). it has the whole sweet/tangy/zesty thing going on which i am addicted to. i definitely recommend that you buy stock in this product asap.
We use a green bottle to protect Garlic Expressions® from the light. When you pour it out you'll discover a beautiful, golden dressing with whole garlic cloves, flecks of delicious course ground pepper and other spices!INGREDIENTS: Cider vinegar, Canola Oil, Sugar, Fresh Garlic Cloves, Salt, Spices & Xanthan (a Natural Gum).
7 comments:
http://www.wish-bone.com/Dressings/2061/Simply-Santa-Fe.aspx
I feel like that about the Bountifuls dressing. I figure I'll be that lady in the commercials that will pull the dressing out of her purse for salad.
I'd rather have that than ranch?!!!!!
It shocks me even now!
I have been addicted to this stuff for the last couple of years! Try marinating asparagus in it and then grilling them...SO FUCKING GOOD.
i was wondering where the whole bottle went! You crack me up!
So true. This dressing is amazing and is the only kind I will buy now. Glad to see that it's getting a well-deserved shout out (and that I'm not the only one obsessed with it)! I've been using this dressing for well over a year and always keep a few bottles stocked up. Because it's made by a small company, I have an irrational fear that they could go out of business any day and I'll never have this dressing again (pathetic, yes, but completely true). I love this shit!!
P.S. I'm just a random reader who came across your blog a few months ago through a link on Wine Me Dine Me- I saw your blog name and had no choice but to click. The blog is awesome and your comments and observations never fail to make me laugh out loud. Just wanted to give you some well-deserved props- Garlic Expressions shouldn't be the only thing feeling the love!
ok, marinating asparagus in this dressing... yum.
avani... sorry about that. i am addicted!
anon, thank you so much for the compliments! that is so nice of you. i am really glad you like my blog! and now that you said that i also may start stocking up on this dressing...
Finally! Someone else who gets it! I discovered it at Keller's IGA on Ludlow in Clifton, and have to have it in my fridge at all times. The best part is the end of the bottle, when all the huge garlic cloves come out with the last remaining few drops--that is the nectar of the gods.
I know this may sound blasphemous but you should try Aldi's garlic and house dressing. They sell for $1.89 and have the exact same ingredients. I had them at a brunch I had last weekend and they were great.
Post a Comment