kw....hanson fan..... - m4w (Cinti. - mrmnt)
Reply to: pers-e8v8r-1171333553@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-14, 7:27PM EDT
K, What 's up? I am really attracted to you. You have the best blue eyes! Just don't know how to tell you. Reply back with the type of car you drive so I know its you. Let's keep this on the DL, please.
i would want to keep my infatuation with a hanson fan on the DL too.
UDF Boudinot/Queen City - m4m (Cheviot )
Reply to: pers-ddajv-1170256136@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-14, 9:20AM EDT
We met at the UDF.....I knew the way you looked at me you wanted it. We drove somewhere, showed each other our cocks.......you had to get back home......tell me where we went so i'll know that it's you. Would love to fuck around with you.
if you showed him your cock and then he had to "get back home," something tells me he doesn't want to fuck around.
to the man at Penn Station in Harrison - 46 (Harrison OHIO)
Reply to: pers-5snmj-1169837092@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-13, 10:13PM EDT
I know this is a long shot but I am hoping for a miracle. You were in penn station I think 3 maybe 4 fridays ago about 6:30 a hair dresser from great clips walked up to you at the bar you were sitting at waiting for your food. She ask you your name. Then I came up to you and was totally shocked when I ask you your name and it was the name of a person I know who died a yr ago I was totally shocked because if you are not him you are his identical twin brother you even had the same name as him. PLEASE IF YOU GET THIS THERE IS WAAAY MORE TO THIS STORY AND I NEED DESPERATELY TO TALK TO YOU. IF IT IS YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME SO I KNOW ITS YOU. I DESPERATELY NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!!
first place winner in the category of missed connection that is most likely to stay missed.
Chiquita Building Garage Elevator - m4w - 31
Reply to: pers-rabhs-1168077012@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-12, 9:42PM EDT
It was yesterday morning. You were the beautiful brunette that got on the elevator on the 2nd floor. I was the tall guy standing in the back of the elevator. I'd love to get a chance to say hi sometime. If you happen to see this send me a message back and tell me what you did when you got on the elevator.
every woman's dream... being stalked on craigslist by the creepy guy in the parking lot elevator.
Tower Mall Victoria's Secret.... - m4w (Downtown)
Reply to: pers-pqyqt-1167918368@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-12, 7:51PM EDT
You're pretty much the cutest girl I have ever seen......you helped me pick out some panties today and gave me some recommendations on bras. How awkward would it have been if I had said, "You know, I think you're gorgeous....."? I mean, you probably assume I'm buying them for a girlfriend, but, truth be told, I'm single.....they're for me. Not sure if that is worse or better....
I didn't catch your name, but I cannot get your smile out of my head.
i am going to take a wild guess here and go with "worse."
4 comments:
Hey, don't trash his gender expression :-).
hahaha, i am all for it! however, i am not sure the victoria's secret sales girl is going to be that into it...
whoa, maybe i need to a) pay more attention to craigslist missed connections, or b) pay more attention to guys i'm in the elevator with. it's possible that the chiquita dude was talking about me. (but probably not.) (still...will have to be more observant from now on...)
oooh stef, that is hilarious. i expect an update on whether or not you are the stalkee!
Post a Comment