Police: Bank robber strikes again
shocking!
Local Jews at White House today
breaking news: there are jews in the white house. there are JEWS in the white house.
Ohio House, Senate pass dueling casino bills
however, legislators remain deadlocked on the dueling piano bills.
Boy suspected in sexual assaults on two girls on Monroe school bus
the girls stated that they are "pretty sure" it was a boy, although they "couldn't really tell" because "it was so small."
Butler County parks may put half-mill levy on ballot
or they may not. stay tuned.
Council divided on Club Ritz approach
some council members believe there should be a $20 cover for wristbands, with all you can drink bar access all night. others argued for a $10 cover, with an open bar only until 11 pm. also up for debate: should ladies drink free?
2 comments:
I saw the Jew in the White House this morning and thought it was so funny. I'm glad you pointed it out so I could laugh again
not jews in the white house! what is this country coming to?
Post a Comment