what i normally do with craigslist ads that are really awesome is post them on my friends' facebook pages. but i think they might be getting sick of me putting nasty ads from creepy dudes with foot fetishes and bondage fantasies all over for their cousins and elementary school friends to read. so now i will post some good ones here for my dedicated readers!
this one is from "strictly platonic":
More than friends - m4m - 61 (Harrison/Rybolt)
Reply to: pers-864664580@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-03, 8:35AM EDT
I have been exploring my bi side for about a year, and have enjoyed several mutual oral encounters...always using a condom..playing safe because I am married. I would like to meet a guy close to my age, that like myself has limited experience. Because I wish to perform oral without condoms, you should be clean and healthy...and above all discreet. I'm 5'7" 195 5.5c with a hairy body. I really don't care too much about your stats, but would prefer someone close to my age and also married. I am available most weekdays for daytime play...I can host or travel if you have a safe place.
dude. a) it is called "strictly platonic" for a reason. b) public service announcement to all women married to a 5'7" 195 lbs. hairy 61 year old man: i think it might be time for marriage counseling.
now here are a few m4ws:
My First And Last Posting - 25 (Oakley)
Reply to: pers-869305977@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-06, 9:59PM EDT
I have a great career, a nice car with drivers license and insurance. I pay my bills on time. Im 6ft 175lbs with big muscles and some tattoos thats not exposed. Im have full custody of my 4 year old daughter. Im clean cut with a clean face. I been single for over a year trying to get my life together. Now its almost there just seeing whats this craigslist personals is about. Im not trying to find a mommy just trying to see whats out there. I deserve a great woman that cares for herself and thats independent just as myself. Reply with pics if your interested in seeing mine.
wow, a man who has auto insurance AND a child! every 25 year old woman's dream. act now ladies, this is his first and last posting!
Nice. kind man seeking Asian Lady for relationship - 40 (Northern Kentuckupy)
Reply to: pers-868406370@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-06, 11:37AM EDT
White professional man seeking an single Asian lady for frienship leading to a long term relationship.
I am divorced with no children. I am kind, gentle and have a good heart. I do not drink, smoke or gamble. I don't mind if others do I am just not interested in those things. I am laid back and non judgmental.
I am a calm person and don't like to argue.
I am educated, professionally employed financially and emotionally stable.
I love in northern kentucky and work in downtown cincinnati.
If you are interested please send me an e mail and we will go from there!
I look forward to hearing from you.
dudes with asian fetishes just freak me out. i always used to get into arguments about this with my friend paco* who only dates asian women. i would tell him that he had yellow fever and he would get pissed and be like, "it's not a fetish. it's a PHYSICAL PREFERENCE." whatever helps you sleep at night, paco. paco also insisted that kelly clarkson was hot. why? "because she looks kinda asian."
*not his real name
also, kentuckupy? what the hell.
Any hot BBW willing to be served by a sexy Marine ? - 30 (Middletown)
Reply to: pers-868181328@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-06, 8:25AM EDT
I am looking for a sexy BBW that would roleplay with me, and take me over her knee and paddle me with a wooden spoon. After a good morning paddling to start the day, I want to be told to lay on your bed and have you sit on my face and I will return the favor by giving you oral all afternoon. Could you fulfill my fantasy? Send me your pic, I leave for Baton Rouge, LA for training on October 31, I want one woman but I want to go down on her everyday if possible. Your response will get my pic.
i don't even know what to say here. at least he knows what he wants i guess.
18 yo hopeless romantic lookin for that special girl - 18 (eastgate)
Reply to: pers-868116578@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-06, 4:11AM EDT
I'm just a guy trying to make it in life and not doing too badly right now so im looking for a girl to make me whole. i havent been in a relationship since i was 16 and its been rough.
I'm 5'11 135 lbs skinny seeking a girl roughly the same but im not picky. true love doesnt judge. im looking for a long term relationship and willing to work up to that point.
i dont drive. im working on getting my ged. i live with one roommate in an apt called timber glen.
i dont know what else to put in here.
hope to hear from that special girl soon :)
poor kid, he's made it to the ripe old age of 18 and STILL hasn't found true love AND he hasn't been in a relationship for TWO WHOLE YEARS. how can he even go on living? what a trooper!
all right, i think i have subjected you guys to enough of these by now. i can't get enough of this shit! back to food soon, i promise.
14 comments:
A break from food is always good, people are getting to fat anyways!
I really enjoyed these, I too am an avid fan of the site. My favorite are the ones about grocery stores.
Have you ever seen the Craigs List Experiment? http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/RFJason_Craigslist_Experiment
oh god. i am so glad i'm not the only who reads missed connections. they're my new obsession! i had no idea people were hooking up because they made eyes at eachother at starbucks and then found eachother on craigslist. these are amazing times we live in.
Count me in as another Craigslist fan!
Liz, I will never, ever get tired of you posting those things on my FB wall. Keep 'em coming!
PS: I swear I'm not dead and will call soon :)
I'm an addict too!
i am glad i am not the only craigslist addict out there! my friends always laugh at me about this. however i just cannot get enough of these ads!
Does this take the place, in your "adult" life, of posting lists of which person is whose bitch?
A comical yet incisive peek into the modern cultural zeitgeist. All I really know about Craigslist is that it is not a good place to find scooters.
Also, if the redhead who was at the J&W Beverage Drive Thru last night around 10pm is reading this, I'll be at the Brass Ass tonight, 10-12.
hahaha, yes, this is my most recent list-like hobby. both of which are both less hilarious and less annoying than my office prank and bitchy mass email phases were.
zeitgeist... i don't know what that means. my german (?) is limited to the following phrases:
-bitte
-danke
-wienerschnitzel
-mein name ist gretchen
When I lived in Chicago, I would thoroughly review the "missed connections" section of the Reader every week (these were pre-internet days) and I'd hope I'd see an ad placed by a woman who'd seen me on a train, on in a grocery store, or wherever. How very lame of me.
fan-tastic. sometimes, i can't wait to get back home after a night out. you know, just in case someone saw me and couldn't work up the courage to come talk to me. i generally read the w4m missed connections, but sometimes, when i'm feeling really lonely, i check the m4m. most of those are guys in gym showers, though.
haha. i actually like getting these from you but it's even better when you post it all together on your blog. you should do a weekly round up of the spectacular ads on craig's list.
hmm... weekly craigslist roundup is a good idea! i will have to think about that. what day of the week should i do it?
I agree with the weekly roundup! I like reading them but not necessarily when everyone else I know can read them as well :o/
Post a Comment