normally for thanksgiving i jet off to some random corner of the country (in recent years: norfolk, san diego, monterey) for a long alcohol and turkey filled weekend with a group of my friends. last year we had three turkeys (roasted, deep fried, and a casserole)! it was awesome.
however my bank account was mad at me and i was not able to afford a plane ticket to baton rouge, where the festivities are taking place this year. i am sad that i am missing out on my friend brad's amazing fried turkey which is one of the most insanely delicious things i have ever tasted, but i am looking forward to spending the day with some of my cincinnati friends. this year i am contributing butter, green bean casserole, and some type of alcohol.
reader poll: what are you guys doing for thanksgiving and what dishes are you preparing? is anyone hosting?
4 comments:
I'm hosting. I do Thanksgiving for friends every year, but this year I can't talk about it until after it happens. You'll see. I'm being mysterious.
oooh, i can't wait for the story! i am assuming you will blog about it?
I'm going to Julie's. Pork prodcuts are involved.
i went through a 12 hour ordeal with scott's family - it was fun - but oye - too long! hahahahahaha
best part - i didn't have to bring anything!
Post a Comment